By the end of this 1-day course the student will be familiar with Drupal terminology as well as how Drupal sites are constructed.
Should I Take this Course?
This course is perfect for those who are:
- An understanding of a Content Management System is helpful
- Experience using and building websites using systems such as Wordpress, Joomla!, or HTML and CSS
- Because this class will be an overview and not an in-depth course, it is perfect for people who are on the fence about using Drupal or who are looking for a hands-on introduction
By the end of the training you will be able to:
- Configure and set up a basic Drupal site
- Select, install and configure modules and themes from Drupal.org
- Create content and configure content types, Create listings of content
- Manage user roles and accounts
- Manage aliases and URL paths
- Create blocks and place them in the layout